Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm Back!

About a month ago, I was in bed thinking about how busy life was.  I knew I needed to let something go.  Since the computer seems to take up a lot of time, it was first on my list.  I was going to take the month of October off, but then was on the computer a bit, so I took most of the month of November off too! :)  So now that fall and all that goes with it are behind me, and our family has had a much needed vacation, I am excited to start blogging again.  There are just some seasons when we need to take a break from certain activities.

I heard about a woman (I don't even know) who was a very active Facebook writer.  The people who knew her were very concerned about her family.  I guess some men even confronted her husband about it.  Her neglect seemed obvious.  Then one day, she had a talk with her children, and she decided that she needed to give up her writing.  I have a lot of respect for a woman like that!  It isn't always easy to keep our priorities straight in a culture that keep us going and going and going.  But praise be to God who gives us the wisdom to know when enough is enough! :)

No comments:

Followers