Friday, February 11, 2011

Sharing Your Faith

I have been reading the book, One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven by Mark Cahill.  What a great book!  It's one of those books that every Christian should read.  He encourages his readers to share their faith, and gives story after story of his experiences with lost people. 
Most people get saved because someone personally shared their faith with them.  And some, like me, read a tract and the Holy Spirit draws them.  Both are needed.  If you don't know where to get tracts check out this sight:
http://www.livingwaters.com/   (You can get better shipping rates if you call in your order.)

I've been challenged to share my faith like never before!  I deserve nothing but hellfire, but Jesus has given me everlasting life.....I must share!  To Him be the Glory!

2 comments:

Christy R said...

Great post. It was nice meeting your family in the church yesterday. You may like to see a website that we printed up on business cards that we hand out with gospel tracts. www.TheGiftOfGod.org

Tony

Mindy said...

Tony,
Our family sure enjoyed getting to know some of our brothers and sisters in Kentucky! Thanks for the link to your website. I've been slow to get my blog going, but I just added a page on "Good enough for Heaven". I liked your idea for business cards...I thought about doing that.

Followers